Sunday 28 October 2012

Day 5

wow I haven't written for a long time but I've trying to be busy and guess what I've lost weight too going from 139.5 kg to 133.1 kg almost to my short term goal which is 130 kg hopefully that'll kick start my body into controlling this PCOS thing so I can give a child to James also i want to be a mother a well what woman whose married doesn't want to be a mother and a wife.
James and I have been looking  for jobs but it doesn't look good for us its annoying that Josh got a job and he was only looking for a few weeks but James and I have been looking for ages this whole year in fact but its not his fault it's our so I shouldn't really complain.
Mum's in Hospital again and all the family drama is beginning again who looked after her the most who cares about her the most who does the most work for her who cleans the house for her the most trying to score brownie points with Dad and the sad thing is I do it too it pisses me off that do that trying to get in Dad's good graces.
What else oh yeah my abandoning our family b@!#*h of a little sister is supposedly pregnant that's just GREAT for my ego isn't it she can get pregnant and I can't its just FANTASTIC!! I STICK TO THE RULES DO EVERYTHING BY MY PARENTS RULE AND SHE DOESN'T AND RUNS OF WITH THIS JERK AND IT OKAY SHE'S GOING TO HAVE A BABY AND I CAN'T!!!!
sorry i just had to rant i know that's not very sisterly of me but she hasn't been very sisterly either

well there's  what i have to say all over     
cheers for now i will write often i promise
Teresa Maree Malthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment