Saturday 21 July 2012

Day 4
Back again, now what to write about, well firstly I'm not in a good mood as my great uncle has died today, my mum rang today all blasé about it and he was her uncle after all I'll probably go to the funeral like I didn't really know him but he was family and when family die its still a shock.
Anyway what else, well I haven't walked for three days now, I really should get onto that. I think I need to put pics of babies around the house to know what I'm loosing weight for.
I'm watching sailormoon while I write this. I've watched it before James think its a silly anime (Japanese cartoons) but its okay hes gotten me into an anime (Japanese cartoons)called bleach but sailormoon is funny to watch and I've been re-watching shows that I've watched before hence re-watching them lol (laugh out loud).
What else has been happening oh yeah a few days ago dad crashed his car so hes gotten a new one now which is probably much better as there are no children at home now so he doesn't need a four door car just a two door well its still a four door but for little kids instead of young adults so he can have grandchildren in the back.
James has been doing all nighters few a few day and it annoys me I know he love me but still I would like him to stay in bed with me it feels like he doesn't want to be in bed with me any-more but maybe i'm just being silly


well that's all for today


cheers Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment