Wednesday 11 July 2012

DAY 2
 today ive gone for a walk im mostly a pretty boring person i need a hobby or something to do with my life now where was I ? ah yes i have been telling you about my family now to tell you about my other family the people i live with

ALEX- Shes like a little sister and a mother at the same time shes my high school best friends sister and that family is like a second family to me they help me alot when mum was sick yeah ill come back to that later but ill always be grateful for the respite they always gave me

JOSH- Alex's fianc'e hes my husbands best friend at the moment maybe because they both like playing games on the computer or the PS3( Play Station 3 ) and i thank Josh for that he has kept James (AKA my husband ) busy and happy and a happy hubby is a good hubby.

JAMES- AH at last we've come to the man in my life what can i say about him he is my rock and the love of my life i don't  know what i would do with out him he love me and i love him dearly  you might be thinking eww where is a bin where i can throw up but i don't care that's how i really feel about him and he about me and im glad of the day that i married him cos even though we went out for a short while until we got engaged i know we last forever and have kids and have grandchildren too we have our fight and our ups and downs but what couple doesn't

ME- what can I say im me me crazy lovable me who wouldn't want to live with me hahaha big head much

well better finish for now chow

Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment