Wednesday 18 July 2012

Day3

Sorry I haven't been on lately but i have been on lately but I've been busy well not that busy that i didn't come on and write something but you'll find out that im a scatterbrain at times so if I don't write for a long time it's because im probably distracted by something else.

I'm trying to loose weight as I want to have a baby with James and I cant right now  as I have a syndrome called Polycestic Ovarian Syndrome I wont go into details but if you want to know more look it up so ive been walking around the block everyday or when I can remember cos I'm such an air head but it must be working cos ive gone from 139kg to 135.5kg which I'm so proud about  and everyone else is too.

Yesterday I had a friend I hadn't caught up in years it was so good to see her and hear all her gossip and to tell her mine AND maybe b.i.t.c.h. about people we know we had a coffee and I wish I could see alot of my other friends as well but I know once high school had finished I wouldn't be seeing many of my friends.


well better finish up and do house work

Tess Malthouse


No comments:

Post a Comment